|Raw vegan chili with cabbage, tomato sauce, marinated mung beans, sliced tomatoes, chopped celery, chopped kale, chopped cucumber.|
This is my dads raw vegan chili recipe. He's been making a different chili recipe lately for dinner. My dad is an awesome raw foods chef. He prepares all of his food with love. I've posted his recipes on the blog before.
|Raw vegan chili with cabbage, tomato sauce, marinated mung beans, sliced tomatoes, chopped kale, chopped sweet bell pepper, sliced cucumber, red beet root, raisins, and avocado.|
|Raw vegan chili with tomato sauce, marinated mung beans, sweet bell peppers, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, raisins, lettuce, and sliced cucumber.|
Each night you can make a different chili recipe, it's awesome! All made with organic and non-GMO ingredients. There are so many ways to make this chili, have fun and enjoy all the different flavors!
|Raw vegan chili made with tomato sauce, marinated mung beans, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, chopped celery, chopped brazil nuts, and mushrooms.|
|Raw vegan chili with tomato sauce, marinated mung beans, sprouted raw quinoa, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, and marinated mushrooms (when I used to eat it).|
|Raw chili made with tomato sauce, marinated mung beans, sliced tomato, sliced avocado, chopped sweet bell peppers, raisins, chopped cucumber, chopped lettuce|
Serves 4 or more
Epic Tomato Sauce
- 6 (or more) beefsteak or heirloom tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot or 1/4 piece of red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper (or any sweet bell pepper you like)
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp of each Simply Organic seasonings, as you desire: all-purpose seasonings, paprika, turmeric, cayenne (spicy), chili powder (spicy), coriander, italian seasonings, & dill weed
- 1-2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil or Hemp Oil (if desired)
Add whichever veggies you desire. Here's a list of veggies we added into our chili.
- Celery, chopped into pieces
- Kale, finely chopped
- Red Beet Root, sliced
- Cucumbers, chopped into slices
- Lettuce, chopped into pieces
- Cabbage (place inside the bowl and pour all your veggies in or chop finely and add into the chili)
- Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- Desire amount of Red Onion, Shallots or Scallions, chopped finely into pieces
- 1 whole or 1/2 avocado, sliced into slices
- 1 cup Sprouted Raw Quinoa (soak in filtered water for 2 hours or overnight to soften)
- Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped
- Heaping handful of Raisins
- Chopped Brazil Nuts or Walnut "Meat"
MARINATED MUNG BEANS
- 2 cups TruRoots Sprouted Mung Beans
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp of each Simply Organic seasonings, as you desire: All-Purpose Seasonings, Paprika, Turmeric, Cayenne (spicy), chili powder (spicy), Coriander, Italian Seasonings, & Dill Weed
- 1-2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil or Hemp Oil
Marinate the Mung Beans
- In a bowl, fill the bowl with filtered water to soak to the beans. Give them a nice, quick rinse.
- Drain the water from the beans and pour the beans into a mixing bowl.
- In the bowl of beans, add the seasonings, coconut aminos and apple cider vinegar.
- Stir the beans around and adjust the seasonings to your flavor.
- Marinate the beans for 10 minutes.
- Store leftover beans in the firdge, covered. By the next day, it will be soft like corn!
Make the Tomato Sauce
- Pour all the ingredients in the blender, blending until creamy and smooth. If you have a Vitamix blender, blend on high for a few minutes, until warm.
- Adjust the sauce to your taste.
Make the Chili
- Chop all your desired veggies and pour them into your serving bowl.
- Add in the marinated mung beans and tomato sauce.
|Raw vegan chili tomato sauce served in cabbage|